This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm eighteen, feel completely alone and I don't have any friends. Help me?
10-01-2012, 11:49 PM
I'm eighteen, feel completely alone and I don't have any friends. Help me?
Thanks in advance.

Erm, I don't no how to really start this. I'm eighteen, from England (London) and I feel alone. I don't have any friend's locally, just internet ones because I have a trust issue. I had a really bad upbringing, wasn't aloud out and felt neglected by my parents. Also had to grow up accepting my younger sibling has Autism. I went into care at the age of 16 and then moved into a hostel not long after to start independent living. All my life I've been bullied from Primary (school), Secondary (school) and College. I did have a boyfriend, we dated from 23rd Feb 2011 to 29th April 2012 (he also has Autism like my brother) and he wasn't somebody you could pin point out and go "He has a disability". He's one of the most smartest people I know. Sadly, he dumped me without reason and out the blue. I didn't question it as its who he is and he does things different. But I felt as if I lost a huge part of me. I love him, hes my soul mate and we don't even talk any-more. The whole time we was together I lived in the hostel and couple months after we broke up. I was given my own flat. (Moved in 14th August). I just feel completely alone, I don't have company, friends or family I can see. I have trust issues due to my up bringing and was constantly bullied in school and attacked. I don't no what I can do any more? Help me out.. just need help to get a social life in all honesty.

I've lost all my confidence since my ex broke up with me, I feel as if I have nobody and I have devolved manic depression over the years.. (from the age of 10).

I don't no what I can do any-more, I just want a friend.. boyfriend and to be happy.

This is me:

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...4125_n.jpg

I'm on twitter if any of you's want to talk to me:

@MadamUnique & @SammieePaigee (SammieePaigee is my personal one)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I'm eighteen, feel completely alone and I don't have any friends. Help me? - Madam Unique - 10-01-2012 11:49 PM
[] - jeremy - 10-01-2012, 11:57 PM
[] - Gjhgjh - 10-01-2012, 11:57 PM
[] - Mabe - 10-01-2012, 11:57 PM
[] - savannah n - 10-01-2012, 11:57 PM