This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to stop feeling left out in college?
11-09-2012, 12:15 PM

I am in the same situation young grasshopper.

I was a Freshman too and I can say that Freshman year was downright the best year I have had. Living close to campus is always great; but believe me, it pains me more than it pains you.

I came from California to Kentucky for college and after Freshman year, I am so lonely. It sucks! I forgot what it was like when people wanted to meet someone. I rejected so many girls and I never really formed friendships with people that I had talked to in my classes. It just goes to show you that you need to find a way to start doing these sorts of things.

Talk to girls in your classes and ask them if you can tag along or eat with them at your food court or something. Might as well start somewhere. It's not just you. There are many people like that. Most of all, be who you are. Many girls will go into college having the best time of their lives, but they become irresponsible. Have sex when they should not and end up worse with disease and a broken heart. Be proud you still have not been there yet. College is not everything.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Fanaticalparent513 - 11-09-2012 12:15 PM
[] - WEWBWB - 11-09-2012, 12:15 PM