This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alright ladies and gents....tough question.?
02-19-2014, 01:04 PM

I know this is difficult but...you're TWENTY-SIX and he's THIRTY-ONE. Life is short and our youth is shorter and you two are WASTING TIME. Don't bother with anonymous letters and flirting...! Cowgirl Up and just go get him! Here's one way how:

Send him a note, tell him you want to meet with him. Overcome the differences in your schedules (you're just using that as an excuse anyway) and DO meet with him...over coffee, a walk in the park, a stroll through the mall, some casual activity of that nature but also one that affords some quiet and privacy.

Tell him you've found him real interesting on Facebook but you think that's limiting and you want to get to know him better. Ask him if he wants to get to know you better too? If he says "yes" then you're in the sugar. Tell him you'd like to start hanging out a bit more with him then. Have a couple suggestions in mind, some activities that are fun but not necessarily romantic (yet)...some things you'd do with girl friends as well as guy friends, for example. Name a date and place. Have a couple options, in case your first suggestion or two don't work for him. If you have fun on these outings, then suggest a few more and let nature take its course.

IF he says "no" when you suggest getting to know each other better, DON'T be discouraged. This is the sort of response a shy guy will sometimes give out, when confronted with something unexpectedly personal like this. Have a casual response ready; a small laugh, and "Oh, that's okay! I'm not forward like this at all, but I understand...but if you change your mind, well, send me a message!" And then let him think it over. Chances are, he'll come to his senses after he's adjusted to the idea.

So there you go. Remember that fortune favors the bold.

Good luck!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jose - 02-19-2014, 12:49 PM
[] - Sigatoka - 02-19-2014, 12:51 PM
[] - Hazelnut - 02-19-2014, 12:54 PM
[] - Red Arrow - 02-19-2014, 12:58 PM
[] - Holly Janessen - 02-19-2014, 01:00 PM
[] - Extreme - 02-19-2014, 01:01 PM
[] - Gordon - 02-19-2014, 01:02 PM
[] - Waterdragon - 02-19-2014, 01:04 PM