This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i remove this girl as my Facebook friend in your own personal opinion?
02-19-2014, 12:45 PM
Should i remove this girl as my Facebook friend in your own personal opinion?
There is this girl who used to act like a friend in the past but now is turning snobbish. When she started acting snobbish it was oddly when she made friends with one of my other ex-freinds who treated me even worse.

1. When ever i sit near her and start talking to other friends of mine she turns up her nose and starts making faces at me
2. When i'm going some where with a friend she comes along and steals our conversation which leaves me alone without anyone to talk to
3. I tend to pronounce her name wrongly from time to time. And when i do pronounce it wrongly she literally screams her name @ me and how it should be pronounced. Then when i say sorry she rolls her eyes @ me. (I mean it's an innocent mistake, no need to get overly angry.)

She's been doing this often. Sense she's clearly not treating me the best way should i remove her as my Facebook friend? I already don't talk that much anymore in person.
And another reason. When i give her an innocent compliment about herself all she does is look @ my like i have a mental disorder and ignore what i say

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should i remove this girl as my Facebook friend in your own personal opinion? - .•°★Rae Rae☆.•.™ - 02-19-2014 12:45 PM
[] - Erraticface329 - 02-19-2014, 12:49 PM