This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Have religious pro-birthers gone too far?
02-19-2014, 12:47 PM
Have religious pro-birthers gone too far?
Are religious pro-birthers going too far?

In the recent case of the pregnant Texas brain dead woman who was against her own, and her families wishes was kept on life support to incubate a NON-VIABLE fetus, which has been found to have horrendous abnormalities that make it impossible to even detect it's sex. The fetus also has heart abnormalities, limb abnormalities, and brain abnormalities which have caused big pockets of fluid inside the brain which make the head very large in size.

It was decided yesterday by a judge that the hospital must remove the dead woman's body from the life support machine as so the family could finally lay their loved one to rest. The woman has already began to decompose as her husband recently stated that when he kissed his wife's head he can no longer smell her scent, but the smell of a dead body.

I came across a few religious anti-abortion sites who are very opposed to the judges decision and are even planning to campaign against it. They are even going as far as to say the woman's husband is a murderer.

Here are just a few of the disgusting comments I have gathered from religious pro-birthers on lifesitenews page on facebook regarding this tragic story.

"The judge and the husband...they're going to have a hell of a lot to answer for when they stand before God"

"If this should go through, it should be the father who pulls the plug. Then he should be charged, just as anyone who kills a mother and her unborn child would be charged."

"Disgusting, what kind of father would not want his child to survive or at least have a chance!? Sounds like he doesnt want the responsibility especially if something is wrong with the baby's health, so sad."

"What kind of a man would want to kill his wife's baby that she wanted???"

"Husband does not want to be tied down with a new born is what it is all about."

"Heart breaking that he doesn't want his own baby. I pray for all involved here. It's not our right to judge. We see through dim glass what God sees clearly.""

"the hospital can appeal and Priests for Life are on top of it....not over yet...."

"So the husband will now have the blood of his wife and his baby on his hands. This is so sad"

"no respect for life."

"Evil father. Evil judge"

"He is willibg to kill his child for his own wants. How much more selfish can you get"
--------------------------------------…

I personally have never in my life been so disgusted with these so-called "christian pro-lifers" They in my opinion are not and should not be labelled pro-lifers, but instead PRO-BIRTHERS.
They have no respect for life at all, and if they did then they would have no issue with that poor dead woman's family being able to put their loved one's body to rest, and let them grieve properly for their loved one, which this poor family have been unable to do for months.
For weeks it has been said that the fetus would never even have a chance of survival, yet they still want the pregnancy to continue.... WHY? What possible reason would you want corpse to carry a non-viable fetus to term? These people are deranged beyond belief. I didn't think these people could sink any lower, but they just did.
And for them to them go and berate the grieving husband, and label him a murderer!? . How is berating a grieving man respecting life? I am just so disgusted with these fetus fetish lunatics.

What are your views on this, and have they gone just too far with this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Have religious pro-birthers gone too far? - . - 02-19-2014 12:47 PM
[] - laslo - 02-19-2014, 12:53 PM
[] - Nicole - 02-19-2014, 01:03 PM
[] - SupaStar - 02-19-2014, 01:05 PM
[] - Ummm - 02-19-2014, 01:11 PM
[] - The Space Kitth - 02-19-2014, 01:18 PM
[] - scrawnycan349 - 02-19-2014, 01:24 PM
[] - Samwise - 02-19-2014, 01:30 PM