This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why she is not following me back?
02-23-2014, 03:04 PM
Why she is not following me back?
On Instagram I just followed one colleague girl at the university ok but i forgot to enter her profile because the battery was getting low and my father was on his way to pick me up from the university then when i reached to my home i didn't find her because she blocked me then second day i asked her ''Why did you blocked me?'' she said ''I'm not opening my Instagram'' I forgot what happened after that second week (this week) yesterday i became depressed/upset and sad of her i went to the cafeteria and layed down my head on the table and wondering why she did this to me then after i standed up i left the cafeteria she told me ''Are you angry at me? i replied ''no no'' she asked the same question i told her ''Yes i was Little nervous when you blocked'' she replied ''I Didn't mean it but you know my family'' Today i told her ''Ok i have a second account its empty with no pictures no nothing just follow me on this account'' she said ''ok long time i didn't opened instagram'' Now i'm waiting for her follow since Couple of Weeks my god
@Linda YeaH Right
@mark Yes Man Thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why she is not following me back? - John - 02-23-2014 03:04 PM
[] - Linda - 02-23-2014, 03:05 PM
[] - Another - 02-23-2014, 03:09 PM
[] - mark - 02-23-2014, 03:13 PM
[] - Kelly - 02-23-2014, 03:20 PM