This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I've been considering suicide?
02-25-2014, 05:45 AM
I've been considering suicide?
Alright here goes. I'm 15 years old, in grade 10. I had a happy childhood, but since grade 8, I've been thinking of commiting suicide and ending my pathetic life.
Over the past 2 years my life has been consistently getting worse. Everything I do, I fail at, either in the short or long run. I get terrible grades in school, even though I want to go to university to study business, or go to film school. But I never end up getting the marks I need, and I'm running out of time.
I'm also bullied at school, by three people in particular, but other people pile on. Lets call them Kevin, Connor, and Daniel, and my life is being ruined.
Kevin is ridiculous. He's not popular at ALL. He has no friends, but he thinks hes the ****. People laugh at what he says, but they laugh at him, but he doesnt realize that, and keeps on going "YEEEEEEEE GARY CH CH CH HASHTAG (RANDOM GIRLS NAME HERE) EVERY ******* DAY. That among other things, and he wont stop.
Then there's Daniel. He's my "friend", but cares so much about popularity that he talks about me every day in class, laughs at me, imitates me badly, punches me, and annoys me. I don't like him, but if I lose him as a friend, I wont have many left. And it wont help, he'll keep on doing it.
Then Connor, the worst of the three. I have 4 out of 8 classes with him, and whenever he sees me do something he can consider stupid or funny, he doesnt let it go, ever. I hear him talk about how much of a ****** I am, even in the classes we have together, as if I'm not even there. He punches me, lowers my self esteem in any way he can think up, and the bad thing is, unlike the other two, he's getting straight A's, so I can't think that "oh well it's not like hes going anywhere in life anyways"
Other people pile on too whenever one of those three start up.
Now possibly the worst part is, my brother. My horrible brother. First off, he has a girlfriend (a hot one actually), he has a lot of close friends unlike I do, getting straight A's in school, our family always talks about how much they love him. None of those qualities apply to me. I'm the exact opposite in every way. And he's better than me in everything, and he likes to show that off. He treats me like I'm nothing. Always states how I'm never going to go far in life (I want to produce, direct, and write screenplays of horror movies), he punches me every day even when my dad yells at him to not do it, he annoys me, always makes me feel stupid, and at the end of the day I always go to bed feeling angry. And he thinks he's a great brother. After the **** I take in school, it be nice to go home and forget about that, but I can't.

HELP ME, because this might be the end.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I've been considering suicide? - Gary - 02-25-2014 05:45 AM
[] - Bralyn Annalise - 02-25-2014, 05:47 AM
[] - Tom - 02-25-2014, 05:56 AM
[] - Pancake Monster - 02-25-2014, 05:59 AM
[] - DrainTheHippos - 02-25-2014, 06:12 AM
[] - Mayra Herrera - 02-25-2014, 06:25 AM
[] - Peter - 02-25-2014, 06:28 AM