This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why do i get you are not logged in & "You are not logged in. Please login and try again.?
03-27-2014, 12:11 AM
why do i get you are not logged in & "You are not logged in. Please login and try again.?
This happens EVERY time I try to make a comment to ANYONE'S newspaper articles. I'm sure there are other sites, but off-hand can't think of them! There's a selection of Facebook, Yahoo, Twitter, disqus, etc. to login with. I've tried every one of them. I get "you are logging in with" & it gives my login name for that site, but still won't post my comment. This has been going on for a long time & I don't know what's going on. They seem to know who I am, but I keep getting the repeat of ""You are not logged in. Please login and try again". It's very frustrating! Thank you!
This happens with EVERY browser & I am logging in with the correct passwords! One person said to make sure Javascript is enabled. It IS in every browser! I appreciate the link Echo. Thank you! It will help in other matters, but I fail to see where it helps with this question!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
why do i get you are not logged in & "You are not logged in. Please login and try again.? - ANNIE - 03-27-2014 12:11 AM
[] - Echo Sanders - 03-27-2014, 12:24 AM