This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My best friend is being cocky about having a lot of friends on facebook?
03-27-2014, 04:01 AM

You're already doing the right thing. The number of facebook friends doesn't determine how "cool" or good of a person you are. I could probably have 3 times as many facebook friends just by friend requesting people I've talked with like once, but I don't. Let her obsess over it. People aren't judging how cool she is by how many friends she has since it's so easy to "friend" someone.

Tell her something like, "I friend people because I like them, not because I exchanged one sentence with them or saw them in a class. You must like more people than I do. Isn't it annoying to see all those random people in your news feed that you could care less about?"

Or, just keep ignoring her. She will eventually stop mentioning it. Don't let it affect you, because she is probably just going around and friending anyone she knows and they're just accepting her friend requests because they're nice people. If it makes her feel better about herself, then fine. You could put up a front and just be ridiculously nice about it, saying "Good for you! I'm glad you're putting yourself out there." That will probably throw her off her bragging spree.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Pokes - 03-27-2014, 03:14 AM
[] - Tori - 03-27-2014, 03:25 AM
[] - Elizabeth - 03-27-2014, 03:30 AM
[] - 150 - 03-27-2014, 03:35 AM
[] - Sally Cat - 03-27-2014, 03:42 AM
[] - decedere - 03-27-2014, 03:50 AM
[] - myumyu - 03-27-2014 04:01 AM