This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
if a friend blocks you on facebook can they see your timeline?what is the diff between being blockedNunfriend?
03-30-2014, 01:08 AM
if a friend blocks you on facebook can they see your timeline?what is the diff between being blockedNunfriend?
A friend vanished from my list,all comments and likes are gone from our mutual friends.I tried searching and nothing found,but when I go to her profile from another friends fb she still has same friends,but me ect I am trying to figure out if she Blocked me or Unfriended me what is the difference in them? Can She See My Timeline if she did block me?even tho I cant see her nor find her can she Unblock me.fb keeps saying once you block,then unblock you still have to add them back. I had friends unfriend me before,but I was able to find them. Ughh Very confusing!!! thanks yall!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
if a friend blocks you on facebook can they see your timeline?what is the diff between being blockedNunfriend? - 504Lady - 03-30-2014 01:08 AM
[] - missy800 - 03-30-2014, 01:16 AM
[] - Drizzy - 03-30-2014, 01:25 AM