This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is it completely unreasonable to be jealous of my bf's facebook female friends?
04-07-2014, 08:21 AM
is it completely unreasonable to be jealous of my bf's facebook female friends?
He doesnt wanna re add me to his friends list since i re-joined fb, says it cuz he doesnt need fb to define our relatnship, mind u all i asked was that he add me, nothing about relatnshp status or anything. I went on there and saw hed been commenting on at least a couple of his female friends pics calling them pretty etc...ive always been jealous and he knows that and he knows the reason i get jealous is cuz he adds random gorgeous womenas well as local.1's he went to comp programming school w/ last yr and pays a lot of attn to their slutty pics but tells me theyre just friends, i should mention were in a long distance rel. so phone, txt and comp cimmunication is all we have til he visits again..so i feel like its extra hard in the trust dept. I feel like hes hiding me from someone or them from me and he never wants to talk bout it when i bring the subj up, he gets a bit defensive clams up n changes the subj or stops msging me back entirely for a long while. Should i be sususpicious?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
is it completely unreasonable to be jealous of my bf's facebook female friends? - 953 - 04-07-2014 08:21 AM
[] - charlie - 04-07-2014, 08:32 AM
[] - Rachel - 04-07-2014, 08:48 AM
[] - gator_ce - 04-07-2014, 09:00 AM