This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does she like me back?
04-07-2014, 01:07 PM

man, this is a hard one because there aren&#x27;t enough details. I&#x27;m a girl and I do that to my guy friends a lot like say their names in a really friendly way (I wouldn&#x27;t say flirty but yeah like that). The reason why she doesn&#x27;t message in you on Facebook is because that&#x27;s just natural. girls wait for the guys. girls don&#x27;t do a first move, that&#x27;s just who we are. we like our man going to us first. anyways, but there is just that one thing, you said she says your name a lot. When I like a guy, I don&#x27;t even wanna say their name and stuff because idk I think it&#x27;s just me but it&#x27;s super weird to call or say their name when that is just what you say all the time when you&#x27;re around with your closest friends you know. you talk about then a lot that their name just feels like this foreign country that doesn&#x27;t even know how to pronounce it&#x27;s name. anyways, you gotta give more details in my opinion so that people could give you a legit answer like how she acts when she&#x27;s around you?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does she like me back? - J-T - 04-07-2014, 12:50 PM
[] - kelly - 04-07-2014, 12:51 PM
[] - Dine - 04-07-2014 01:07 PM