This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
(ex) girlfriend just ended it but still want her and she says later?
04-08-2014, 06:47 PM

There's always two sides to every story and I'm sure during that period you were no angel... If you're honest with yourself, ask what changed? It's all this due to "her partying" or were you on some stuff as well... Your issue with your Ex sounds very close to what I went through with someone for 6 years and I changed because of the negatives I contributed to the relationship but it still went south because of his constant superiority complex; looking down on me instead doing some self improvement on his own... I thought if I could grow and apply the things he felt I was doing wrong then it would get better. It never did; he kept finding new things to complain about. Through process of elimination I realize that he was the MAIN PROBLEM; never satisfied and to this day I'm sure has the same issue but no with other women. Sometimes we have to take a good hard look in the mirror to find the answer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - donald - 04-08-2014, 06:47 PM
[] - B - 04-08-2014 06:47 PM
[] - The Last Ninja - 04-08-2014, 06:54 PM
[] - Alexandra - 04-08-2014, 07:03 PM