This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is the Samsung Galaxy S3 better than the iPhone 4s?
04-22-2014, 02:13 AM
Is the Samsung Galaxy S3 better than the iPhone 4s?
I'm looking to purchase one of the two, and I've asked multiple people their opinion, most of them saying the Samsung is better, which I have to agree in some aspects. I like the iPhone mostly because of the exterior (I really like the size and the weight and the shape) and because I've had better luck with the App store as far as the apps being more up to date as well as a better variety and I also like iTunes a lot better. I'm also very familiar with and like the interface of the iPhone.

On the other hand, the iPhone has some pretty tough competition in the Galaxy S3. I like how the interface is more customizable and has a lot more features that can be utilized. Overall, most things about it seem a little, if not a lot, better. However, I'm not a very big fan of the exterior, it's actually probably the biggest thing putting me off to the Samsung; it's a bit too big and I don't like how it's so light and the shape of it is more of a rounded rectangle as opposed to the solid rectangle with just the rounded edges of the iPhone. I also don't really like Google Play, and I'm unsure what the equivalent for iTunes is on an Android.

I'm 16 years old and I'd only be using either phone for personal, recreational purposes and would probably only be utilizing texting, calling, and a few apps such as Instagram, Tumblr, weather, etc. as well as obviously the camera (speaking of which, which one has a better camera?). You know, just really basic things. I've also used both devices many times, so I'm pretty familiar with them both. I know I might as well be getting a basic Android type phone, but I can get a good deal on these phones so I figured might as well.

It'd probably be based more on personal preference, but what phone do you think would be better for me?
I realize the iPhone 4s is pretty outdated, but I didn't see any improvements made in the iPhone 5 that were worth the extra money, and it's not a big deal for me to have the latest version. I also really don't like the exterior, if that's saying at all how much the outside matters to me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is the Samsung Galaxy S3 better than the iPhone 4s? - Ramona - 04-22-2014 02:13 AM
[] - Lightsaber - 04-22-2014, 02:19 AM
[] - Will - 04-22-2014, 02:26 AM
[] - Adrian - 04-22-2014, 02:27 AM
[] - Alan - 04-22-2014, 02:42 AM
[] - SAM - 04-22-2014, 02:49 AM
[] - hfh - 04-22-2014, 03:04 AM
[] - Jazzly - 04-22-2014, 03:11 AM
[] - Steffi - 04-22-2014, 03:20 AM