This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you do when someone tries to bring you down and make you feel small?
04-27-2014, 11:07 PM
What do you do when someone tries to bring you down and make you feel small?
I am a 20 yo college student (girl). I basically try to look for good in everyone.. and lately I guess I've started to look at things like some saint. I read a lot of "saintly" quotes on facebook so basically I've started to love and respect everyone. I try to be as cheerful and friendly as I can be.. very forgiving and accepting.
But I'm starting to realise, it's not like that. It's not at all like what you read on spiritual pages. People are mean, jealous, judging and plain rude as well. Not all of them, of course. But some of them I find try to mock at me, make fun of me.. just for being very friendly.

I'm not really attracted to guys. Maybe cuz where I live most guys look average..(I'm not even a lesbian btw)... But girls are quite pretty in my college and all dressed up. So I just look at them as sweet butterflies.. like at times I imagine them as b'ful creatures who make the class lovely.. and cheerful. haha
I complimented a few of them sometimes. There's a girl who I liked as a friend.. like I was thinking she's a good n helpful girl. I live all alone in an apartment.. so when I go to college I want to talk to people and her. But now I see everyone is mean. Even if they get one single opportunity to laugh at me, they won't leave it. I was playing a game with that girl today and she defeated me 3 times in it. It was just a game but she wrote "loser" beneath my name on paper and said to another girl, "look she's so dumb!" and then laughed..
What would u have done?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What do you do when someone tries to bring you down and make you feel small? - Shriekingtoe790 - 04-27-2014 11:07 PM
[] - savanna - 04-27-2014, 11:14 PM
[] - neil - 04-27-2014, 11:18 PM
[] - CareBear - 04-27-2014, 11:27 PM
[] - blaze24311 - 04-27-2014, 11:34 PM