This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wrestling Section: Matthew Joseph Korklan{EVAN BOURNE} poll?
10-15-2012, 09:13 PM

1. Evan Bourne. It has a nice ring to it, and it definitely suits him because he's a highflyer and he's known as Evan "Air" Bourne which makes sense.
2. Wow. It's a shame, WWE should really let him use more moves.
3. 2 & 4.
You skipped 4.
5. Yeah, that definitely impresses me. Not a lot of wrestlers have THAT much background like Evan Bourne does.
6. Sheamus
7. Kofi Kingston. Both are great highflyers. I hope they reform again and get the Tag Team Championship titles.
8. Best Finisher.
9. He should be in the main event. Although his mic skills aren't perfect, they have gotten better over the years. Evan Bourne is much better than some of the wrestlers in the current main event, and I know if he was given the right push he would be a great fan favorite.
10. Evan Bourne should get a push. They are wasting incredible talent.
11. Not at all!
12. I definitely respect him for that. Unlike others, he doesn't care about winning or losing he just wants to entertain us.
13. No, that's not fair at all.
14. Definitely. Maybe in the future when Bourne retires he can help out the business.
15. That's okay. I'm a big fan of Bourne and he never gets mentioned much in the WS. I'll be sure to star.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - deepdaughter152 - 10-15-2012, 09:13 PM
[] - Tiffany B. - 10-15-2012, 09:13 PM
[] - narrowfather566 - 10-15-2012 09:13 PM