This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I blog about?
05-09-2014, 11:01 PM

Hi! I started a blog last year in March, and it's a really good thing to do. I personally blog about beauty and fashion, because I have a real interest in those two things. However, you can blog about anything! Just find something you're really interested in, and wouldn't mind writing about. So, for instance say you loved fashion, you could write about fashion trends and your favourite outfits etc. Of course it's up to you though, and I think an advice column would be great for people struggling with depression also, as having someone that has gone through the same thing would probably make it a lot easier. Also, you don't necessarily have to make your blog public! I started blogging last March and only made my blog public this year. People will just come across it, and if they like your content they'll have a read. However, if you want to become public twitter is the way to go! I recommend blogging positively, as it will make you feel better and more people are likely to read it Smile

alexandrabeauty12.blogspot.co.uk is my blog, maybe you can find some inspiration? Smile

Just email me if you have any questions because I am happy to help Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What should I blog about? - 298 - 05-09-2014, 10:35 PM
[] - Mary - 05-09-2014, 10:43 PM
[] - vianni - 05-09-2014, 10:55 PM
[] - strikes back - 05-09-2014, 10:59 PM
[] - Alexandra - 05-09-2014 11:01 PM
[] - Michagu - 05-09-2014, 11:06 PM