This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RIDICULOUSLY clingy boyfriend, help please?
10-01-2012, 04:29 AM
RIDICULOUSLY clingy boyfriend, help please?
Ok so I'm going out with this guy for 2 months now and he has recently (last 3 weeks) gone crazy! He calls and texts me constantly, he writes on my facebook and twitter all these embarrassing cheesy messages for everyone to see, he tells me he loves me all day everyday, wont keep his hands to himself in public, calls me "his family", talks about babies, marriage, etc, spends all his time with me and not his friends, starts sulking when I want time on my own or with my friends...

I want to end it with him, but I honestly think if I did I would crush him and he would turn in to a murderous stalker and end my life, not even remotely exaggerated. I mean, I went out with my friends the other night without him, and of course I was sleeping/recovering the next day at my friends house, he sat outside my house for an hour waiting for me. As well as all this, his parents are really close friends with my parents, so a bad breakup would be really bad for their friendship (because he's a mummy's boy) and we'd also have to see eachother all the time at family bbq's etc.

PLEASE someone help me, this is getting out of hand! I don't care if I'm being totally spineless, someone make the crazy go away!

PS my friends suggest cheating on him so that he breaks up with me, but I will not do that do him, and it wouldnt work anyway he's just get clingier.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RIDICULOUSLY clingy boyfriend, help please? - Mama - 10-01-2012 04:29 AM
[] - Samantha - 10-01-2012, 04:37 AM
[] - Redmastif - 10-01-2012, 04:37 AM
[] - Maximum539 - 10-01-2012, 04:37 AM
[] - Simonsays - 10-01-2012, 04:37 AM
[] - S.Ar - 10-01-2012, 04:37 AM