This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RIDICULOUSLY clingy boyfriend, help please?
10-01-2012, 04:37 AM

He has issues...and i'm beign sincere, and i am so SORRY! :/ You need to end it... you're mind and heart are telling you something. You are worth something more than this, you need someone who will be on the right mindset as you sweets, you need to break it off... say this: "Hey, i'm just gonna come right out and say this. I'm breaking up with you, and i'm sorry. You are so caring and have a lot of love in you, but sadly you are moving too fast and it isn't that I don't like you, I don't like THAT and sadly it makes me disconnected. I'm sorry, but we are not going to make it, we are not on the same level:/ I wish you the best of luck in life Smile"
If he gets upset or rude, say there is no reason to be rude, you are making a GOOD choice for you guys and you don't wanna negotiate because your heart is telling you this. If he keeps trying to talk to you and is rude, ignore or block him.

PLEASE answer mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...808AArRPIr
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Samantha - 10-01-2012, 04:37 AM
[] - Redmastif - 10-01-2012, 04:37 AM
[] - Maximum539 - 10-01-2012, 04:37 AM
[] - Simonsays - 10-01-2012, 04:37 AM
[] - S.Ar - 10-01-2012 04:37 AM