This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have no friends, and i'm so lonely?
06-17-2014, 04:08 AM
I have no friends, and i'm so lonely?
Well, i used to have friends, in fact a lot of friends and i was very happy. I was very happy from the months January to April as people would invite me out and i felt loved, but then things started to change. Although i understand i didn't talk to them all the time (on Facebook/message) i would occasionally have a chat with them like very few days. (by the way i have 3 friends and would only speak to two of them). But recently i have become sad as none of them ever message me, EVER. I have literally not had a conversation with them on text or Facebook for like 2 months and i am so so so lonely at home. Plus, i have really bad anxiety so it is basically impossible for me to start conversations so i literally sit at home all say bored, not talking to anyone. The only times i have been invited out (which is only about 2 times since May/June), is when they have been talking about meeting up while at school with each other and i have asked about it (they feel the need to invite me). I am so so scared because summer is coming up soon and i know i will be forgotten about, like every other summer. They will all go out together like they always do and post photos and be having fun while i am sat at home doing nothing. I hate it and feel so depressed and alone. Plus, one of my friends has clearly decided that she now hates me as she has deleted 3 photos of me and her off her instagram, but no others. I'm just really alone and no one cares. They all think i'm joking/ pretending to be sad and tweet things like 'stop acting depressed, you are no way near depressed ffs'. And that hurts me even more because i know its about me, none of them care about my feelings (i have literally not been asked if i am okay for about 2 months). One of them will tweet it and the rest will favorite it. I have never felt so alone in my whole life and this summer will make me even sadder, as i sit at home and watch them all have fun together and get closer as i become forgotten. Please help me, i cry every night about how lonely i am, and how happy they all are. Please help me:'(
i am 15 by the way, nearly finished year 10

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I have no friends, and i'm so lonely? - 765 - 06-17-2014 04:08 AM
[] - Wai - 06-17-2014, 04:13 AM
[] - morgan - 06-17-2014, 04:28 AM
[] - Demonic - 06-17-2014, 04:36 AM
[] - Rob - 06-17-2014, 04:53 AM
[] - Anna - 06-17-2014, 04:58 AM
[] - alli - 06-17-2014, 05:01 AM