This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
am i obsessed with getting attention?
11-09-2012, 09:25 AM
am i obsessed with getting attention?
im 14 and ever since grade 7 i love getting attention. i never craved it at first. but i knew i was fake. i would act different all the time and be a huge drama queen. in grade 8 it got all worse. my friends we'rnt in my class so they started to not talk to me anymore. and we got in a huge fight. over something so stupid that i dont even remember. i was lonely. so i started telling people i smoke and drink to get attention. one time i "acted like i was high" at lunch time. my teachers found out and called the cops and hospital. i got scared so i made up a lie saying someone i dont know gave me pills. im a person who stays at home. alot. and tell people that im out hanging with my highschool friends. but in reality. i stay at home. whats wrong with me? it got 10 times worse. i wanted more attention. so i went on facebook. and started "hacking" myself. saying rude and cruel things. to me and people. some people felt bad. and one time i made a fake account of a girl and started saying mean things to myself. i got more attention. once i heard about Amanda todd. i felt like it was going to get me more attention if i try to kill myself. but i didnt. at all. but i told people i did. so people told a teacher and now im seeing 7 counilers. i feel like a phsyco path. so i have some kind of disorder?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
am i obsessed with getting attention? - nicole - 11-09-2012 09:25 AM
[] - J - 11-09-2012, 09:33 AM
[] - Ali - 11-09-2012, 09:33 AM
[] - Ella - 11-09-2012, 09:33 AM
[] - Drunkenarm349 - 11-09-2012, 09:33 AM
[] - Jakob - 11-09-2012, 09:33 AM