This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My girlfriend flirts with guys who write her on Facebook and Twitter?
10-01-2012, 10:19 AM

well i can say it is actually a good thing she is keeping you in mind and telling these guys about you, so it sounds innocent.... with that being said it still isn't right to be in a relationship and act that way if it makes the other person uncomfortable, which it does. Be very careful how you word it, but calmly tell her " hey, you know those guys you talk to on (insert social network site), well i know you care about me but it really does make me feel uncomfortable the way 'they' talk to you." tell her you think she's very pretty, beautiful, or sex while you're talking to her ( she likes hearing it). and that it does make you jealous the way they are talking to her because you feel "lucky" to have her.

use "they" the key word because "you" sounds a little more like an accusation and that's not what you want to go for

saying all this lets her know how you feel about these sites and how she acts, but it doesn't give her much reason to get defensive. also us girls love GENUINE compliments and this should help make her more receptive understand to what you're feeling.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Emily - 10-01-2012 10:19 AM
[] - ObamaRoll - 10-01-2012, 10:19 AM
[] - Kaitlin Kist - 10-01-2012, 10:19 AM
[] - inboxfull - 10-01-2012, 10:19 AM
[] - emtlpn2b - 10-01-2012, 10:19 AM
[] - Haha - 10-01-2012, 10:19 AM
[] - Md. Samsul - 10-01-2012, 10:19 AM