This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need some insight on my man, please!! 10 POINTS!!!?
11-09-2012, 01:37 PM

You have been together 2 years, but with this being long distance and all, Im wondering how much you see this guy to actually know him that well?
The reason I ask, is your going to move in with him!

Moving in is a HUGE step. This inevitably will help you to decide if this is what you want and in the long run, to marry or not, which is good.
Thing of it is, when move ins happen alot of arguments tend to occurr as well. In other words, you may find out hes a slob or he'll get lazy and have you do everything.
I only say this because they are all possibilites and yet, hes getting upset over a change in your profile picture on a social networking site he claims he doenst care about?!
He's obvioulsy on there enough to check what you've been up to and my guess, it wasnt long after you changed the picture. Hmm, he sounds pretty sensitive and insecure, for a man. If hes going to get upset about that Im wondering what else he'll get upset about and in the long run it could worsen. Sorry, but I know men like this, you should probably be cautious that hes not the jealous, control freak type.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - acmeraven - 11-09-2012, 01:37 PM
[] - Alicia - 11-09-2012, 01:37 PM
[] - Mrs - 11-09-2012, 01:37 PM
[] - Aoife - 11-09-2012, 01:37 PM
[] - Thaddaeus - 11-09-2012, 01:37 PM
[] - STFU_0123 - 11-09-2012 01:37 PM