This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I really that wrong, I need to know ?
10-08-2012, 10:36 AM
Am I really that wrong, I need to know ?
Ok, so me and my now EX boyfriend have broken up after 3 years for something really small I was going to take him back up until he started to write mean things about me on twitter and calling my phone at least 50-60 times a day to call me a bitch and bring his family into it to gang up in me as well, THEN yesterday he left 3 voicemails crying and begging for me to come back (i only think it was because i met someone else and he was jealous details later) When I refused he called me a hoe & bitch etc...he even called my mother to tell her to tell me to give him a call basically he is acting WAY out of character i have never out of 3 year ever seen him act this way and disrespect me that way he did he called me friday night to tell me no one else will never accept me or I would never be good enough for anybody else to want me...I think he is upset that i have met someone else and i really like this new guy, i do think i was wrong with the way i went about it (i started talking to this guy like a day after we broke up) so i think he is jealous of that...I have had sex with this other guy ( ididnt just meet him Ive known him at least 4 years even before my ex) So am i wrong for not taking him back? if he disrespects me once will he do it again? and if you do think im wrong what am i wrong for? I REALLY need actual advice...no mean comments please

--Thanks
PS he was a virgin when i dated him (i took his virginity/ I wasnt a virgin) could he be crazy cause i was his first ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Am I really that wrong, I need to know ? - BeeBop - 10-08-2012 10:36 AM
[] - Desirable - 10-08-2012, 10:44 AM
[] - squareunderwear629 - 10-08-2012, 10:44 AM
[] - Abbie - 10-08-2012, 10:44 AM