This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i break things off with him?
01-22-2013, 02:36 AM
How do i break things off with him?
So we've known each other for a couple of weeks, went on one date and had to flake on the second one, just a week after.

I thought i liked him... but i knew i'd have to get to know him before making any decisions and moving 'whatever this is' forward.

My problem is that he's moving way too fast: He doesnt even care to know who i really am, all thats in his head is all of the ''amazing'' things he's heard about me (i also feel like i have to live up to his expectations and higher standards set for me). I didn't really realize this BIG problem until today, so now that i want nothing else to do with him (we're way too different, he's shallow yet doesn't know it etc etc)

I dont want to be a bitch, and also, since we're not all that close yet i figured we wouldnt get each other a christmas gift... But he tells me he's already gotten one for me... im confused, and just surprised because i have no idea whaat to do about him.

I feel like i led him on, but i couldnt have known that these little things would turn out to be too much for us to be together.

How do i tell him that im not into him anymore, without him thinking im a complete jerk, and that i led him on?

Also he told me that he's in love with me after our first date... dont even ask why i didnt run after just that. I've never had a bf or anything like this before...

- Im 17, he's 18 .

PLEASE HELP. Thanks !
Dont want him to think bad about me or talk trash about to his friends.. which i feel is very likely so i'd like to avoid

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do i break things off with him? - ParisMorgan - 01-22-2013 02:36 AM
[] - Rahul - 01-22-2013, 02:44 AM