This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is this and why does no one ever talk to me?!?
10-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Why is this and why does no one ever talk to me?!?
Ok so I am 23 and I seem like I have a lot of online friends on myspace and facebook and also twitter I have like 70 followers. What I am asking is why NO ONE ever talks to me?! I mean I post things on facebook and no one will comment and I will see others post and they have like 7 comments. I probably could post like "I am dying tommorow" and not get ANY responses:/ I am serious it is so lame I never get any attention on there. It's almost like I am invisable. I don't even get any friends request I might get like 1 or 2 a month at the most. Why is that? Oh and I was making videos on the youtube makeup community and I had like 39 videos up and didn't have even 40 subscibers until I made a contest then I had hundreds but it's like they was only subscibing for the contest. I am wondering am I really that lame and boring. I try to be nice outgoing and friendly but why am I ignored so much..Honestly,it really hurts me. I would love people to talk to me. Yes,I talk to them and they barely ever answer back. Like my cousin that I haven't saw in years was on there and she will barely speak to me. Why is this? I am so confused I want friends so bad and it's like I am invisible. What is a life with no friends? You need them to talk to and to have fun with.

Oh and I deleted my youtube account because of how unpopular it was and how I was trying so dang hard to no avail. I put 100% in all I do

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why is this and why does no one ever talk to me?!? - *Ashlynn* - 10-11-2012 10:33 PM
[] - -rachel ray. - 10-11-2012, 10:41 PM
[] - unknownfreshman - 10-11-2012, 10:41 PM
[] - Amany - 10-11-2012, 10:41 PM