This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your opinion on a friendship..?
02-12-2013, 12:07 PM
Your opinion on a friendship..?
So my boyfriend has a female friend. She is his BEST friend and I respect that and didn't have a problem with it up until recently. He has been telling me that there are NO "extra" feelings involved but then I'll see them conversing on Twitter and they say things like " I love you".. " no, i love you more".. and flirty things. I can't help but wonder. He tells me that they are so close that they have slept in the same bed and have not done anything.. He calls her beautiful, gorgeous and always talks about her when he's with me. I don't mind listening but every time I see him I don't necessarily want to discuss her. I know she is coming in town next weekend and I would love to meet her. But he hasn't mentioned it to me that sh'es coming. My best friend told me. He also haas yet to tell her that we are expecting a BABY... smh... I just want to know if I am overeacting. What does this situation sound like to you?.. Does he like her? I just don't want to get hurt

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Your opinion on a friendship..? - Armoni - 02-12-2013 12:07 PM
[] - Katie - 02-12-2013, 12:15 PM
[] - J.L. Grant - 02-12-2013, 12:15 PM
[] - Babyface - 02-12-2013, 12:15 PM
[] - Emmy - 02-12-2013, 12:15 PM