This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
He just left our relationship without a word what should i do now?
05-28-2013, 03:41 AM
He just left our relationship without a word what should i do now?
Ok so me and my ex been on and off for three years now,and im tired of it i finally texted and said i just was tired of being on an emotional rollercoaster always breaking up and geting back together its becoming a confusing situation for me so i need some time to myself....not once after that did he text me and say hey i understand or even an ok would have been fine oh but the whole time he was on his fb,tweeting and on i.g

After a few weeks passed i text him to see how he was doing and then told him i want to see you soon so we could talk about some stuff (he knew what i ment by that) and he never even text me back or anything but he's posting on fb,twitter and instagram This is not the first time he have done this to me because even when hes going through something,he doesnt even let me know he just disappeares and after days i have to contact him and ask him whats going on,even when he wanted "space" he did the exact same thing to me i mean what a coward atleast if im going to breakup with someone im noble and brave enough to do it to there face.I just feel so heartbroken 3 years is enough,how do i heal my heart? And also hes 27 and im 22 how is he older but cowardly like he's my age or younger?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
He just left our relationship without a word what should i do now? - tink* - 05-28-2013 03:41 AM
[] - Florence B - 05-28-2013, 03:43 AM
[] - Holly - 05-28-2013, 03:51 AM
[] - ddo - 05-28-2013, 03:53 AM
[] - Fiddle Cat - 05-28-2013, 03:54 AM
[] - tagboy - 05-28-2013, 04:03 AM