This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm 26 & unmarried. Should I have this baby?
01-14-2014, 05:54 PM

Forget this dud of a guy, but by all means go ahead and have your baby. You can do it.

Abortion really would be wrong and a huge mistake. Abortions can indeed sometimes give physical complications and problems with future pregnancies such as miscarriages being more likely. Common side effects (which can last up to two months) can include abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and bleeding. Some experience even worse complications.

A lot of real guilt and shame often can come with an abortion. Perhaps it is for this reason that many relationships end not too long after an abortion is done.

The other day a girl on Yahoo Answers commented that she could not stop crying ever since she had her abortion.

Someone else shared, “My sister had an abortion at 21 and she said it haunts her and she has dreams of a three yr old boy! (it’s been three yrs).”

And another said, “I had the procedure done two days ago and i regret it deeply. I just keep crying and want the baby back. I just keep having all these what if thoughts about the fetus I aborted and i just feel horrible. I should of kept it and now i just don’t know how to cope with the decision I made.”

Someone else posted, “ I have a lot of guilt and regret about the abortion... I wanted it, but felt like I didn't have another option. That I took the easy way out because I didn't have the guts to stand up to everyone and do it on my own.”

And another girl on Yahoo Answers recently wrote, "I was 9 weeks pregnant and had an abortion a couple of days ago. I had a medical abortion where they brought on a miscarriage and I had to use toilet pans when I needed the toilet so they could examine everything. I saw the tiny fetus just laying there perhaps just over an inch long. It actually broke my heart and it's been haunting me with regret ever since. My boyfriend came in the room because I screamed and he saw it as well and he's been extremely sad about it.”

But you can avoid all this pain and heartbreak. By having your child it is no small aspect that you can go for the rest of your life knowing that you gave that child the chance to live out his or her life. The life of that child in you is more important than any life plans you may have which could be delayed but also could still go on nevertheless.

By keeping the baby or putting him/her up for adoption you will choosing life for him or her and you are making a right decision. I strongly advise do not get an abortion and either keep the baby or look at adoption if you really think you would not want to raise a child at this time. There are millions of good couples waiting years to adopt and it can often be arranged to meet your hospital birth expenses if that need is there.

If you want free over the phone counseling about your situation (advice which can be more helpful and personal than the brief answers here) in all this you can call Bethany Pregnancy Services toll free 1-800-238-4269. Tell them about your situation. I think they can provide you with real help and advice. You have nothing to lose by calling them. All the best.....

Source(s):
http://www.impregnant.org
http://www.adoption.com
http://www.abortionno.org

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - delightfulvacation748 - 01-14-2014, 04:18 PM
[] - Lucky Ducky - 01-14-2014, 04:32 PM
[] - Victoria - 01-14-2014, 04:33 PM
[] - Jaqueline - 01-14-2014, 04:48 PM