This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am i weird because I barely know things about tech and the new culture of my generation?
02-18-2014, 11:32 PM

I read the whole thing and I think you hate today's generation. I think other homo sapiens your age might think your weird but i don't think elderly people will think you're weird considering the majority of them don't even know how to use a cell phone. HAHA i do have to admit i thought it was kind of weird that you didn't know what "lol" or "omg" meant.

As far as music goes, I totally agree with you. Music today just sounds terrible to me; and what's even worse is they play the same songs over and over again. I also do not watch the grammys because I think it's stupid. I got tired of the music and started listening to the 70's and 80's like AC/DC and Supertramp.

With me being a Facebook User, I have over 500 friends. I don't think it's weird to not have a Facebook account because I have some friends that don't even have one. Some of My Facebook friends are people I never talk to in School. Some of them are relatives of my friends lol (laugh out loud). I set up a Twitter account and I thought that that was kind of stupid. I didn't like Twitter at all.

If you think you're weird, I have never seen popular movies like Transformers, The Batman movies, etc.. Or played Call of Duty, Halo, Black Ops, and all those popular games that are out today that the nerds talk about. In fact I did play call of Duty once at my friends house and thought it was stupid. Now, he doesn't invite me over to his house anymore probably because i'm not a gamer like he is. I have a Playstation 2 and I'll play it once in a while when i'm bored.

Bottom line, I don't think your weird, I think you should just be yourself.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - 780 - 02-18-2014, 11:02 PM
[] - Cabbage - 02-18-2014, 11:17 PM
[] - Hockey fan - 02-18-2014 11:32 PM