This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Couchsurfing or Sexsurfing: should I stay with a guy who has hosted 40 Slavic girls?
06-14-2014, 12:33 AM

Is a key word "Slavic"? Or the fact, that that was 40 women is the problem?
What if they were from ... say Northern Europe?
FYI, "Slavic" is a linguistic notion, not ethnic. To many of us it's almost an ethnic slur.

Back to your question.
Being a user of social networks (vk.com, facebook.com etc) I can assure you that we, Eastern European women, are being hunted by all those "machos" from the South on a daily basis. Some of my relatives, who live in Italy told me those creepy stories about obnoxious stalkers.
Is it our fault? Sorry, hon, but no.
As for a few deviant "women" who deliberately visit such kind of guys, they're not considered ladies (to put it mildly) in their own homelands.

Q: "I have my alarm bells going off in my head and am turned off at his systematic hosting of girls which all happen to be Russians, Ukrainians and Poles"
A: apparently, ethnicity is a problem.
Oh, you're from Istanbul? Of course... Ottoman Empire, that has been trafficking, discriminating, raping, murdering millions of our women for centuries.
I bet you're very proud of your ancestors.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - 604 - 06-14-2014 12:33 AM
[] - dariana2 - 06-14-2014, 12:35 AM
[] - Tropicalboy - 06-14-2014, 12:46 AM