This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You guys also believe Dzhokhar(Jahar) tsarnaev is innocent right?
02-19-2014, 12:44 PM
You guys also believe Dzhokhar(Jahar) tsarnaev is innocent right?
I respect everyone else's opinion, using my freedom of speech. I want to know your opinion. Based on the fact that there really is no realistic evedence saying Dzhokhar(Jahar) is guilty, do you guys believe everything the media tells you? We haven't seen the "video" there they are supposedly setting their backpack or any other evidence proving them guilty, what is your opinion? No hate comment please.
@Landon, and once again were did you get all that info from? Exactly THE MEDIA. Think about it, there is no proof or evidence showing them shooting at cops or throwing whatever, no evidence of that whatsoever. Just the media telling you and you believing it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM

Don't know all the facts of the case yet, so I'm not passing judgment. Let's see what happens at the trial.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:50 PM

Yeah and George Bush isn't a war criminal either
02-19-2014, 12:54 PM

If he's so innocent, why did he shoot a police officer dead and throw explosive devices out of his car as the police chased him!?

Why did he have a subscription to an Al-Qaeda published magazine, "Inspired"? This magazine could teach someone with the intellect of Forrest Gump how to construct a pressure cooker bomb!?

Why did the dufflebag he dropped on the ground explode? This was caught on camera from a near by department store.
02-19-2014, 01:00 PM

I suppose they were carrying dinner to Grandma in those pressure cookers.
02-19-2014, 01:03 PM

Of course he's innocent. And he will remain so right up to the reading of the verdict by his jury.
02-19-2014, 01:05 PM

We have courts to sort that out.
They review the evidence, decide what's acceptable, what's not, and what's left for a jury to decide.

That's where the most valuable evidence is, where it belongs.

I think it's pretty probable he'll be convicted. Probably try to plead down to life in prison. Not real likely he'll plead "not guilty." Not with Judy Clarke, I understand she doesn't take cases where the defendant plans a not guilty plea.

@ Flora, not disrespecting your opinion at all, but just one point: If you look at the tweet where he talks about having dinner with his wife, check the hashtag. He meant the opposite.
02-19-2014, 01:07 PM

These days it is not necessary to prove that you are involved. If you are a muslim, it is enough to repeat the lies that you did it a hundred times on the news and people will believe that you did it.
02-19-2014, 01:13 PM

I believe he's innocent. The biased, steryotypical media, news and no sheep can change that. There's no video of them placing the backpack on the floor. he was carrying a white bag. The one they found was black. It doesn't seem to add up. I don't understand how a teenage boy who had a great education, great friends, a job of a lifeguard (last time I checked a life guard saves lives) and a family want to kill innocent people? This 'terrorist' tweets pictures of his cat guys. The news are telling us all these things for example that 'apparently' he confrimed and said that he was involved? But he can't speak. They keep on mentioning his religion and his ethnicity but some of these tabloids never mentioned that he's a US citizen.
02-19-2014, 01:20 PM

I believe most people are going by "guilty until proven innocent" instead of "innocent until proven guilty" and yes I am a 16year old girl, and yes I do find him attractive and all that but putting his outer looks away I still think he's a beautiful person, i never met him but his charisma just sounds funny, nice, and pretty smart too. the poor guy had a bright future, on one of his tweets he said, "I can't wait to come home after work and have a nice dinner made by a nice wife" that shows he had plans for his future also he wanted to be a dentists. I just hope that if he is innocent, for the truth to come out and if he isn't innocent to the judge to not kill him by either death penalty or prison for life, to just give him some time to consider what he did wrong.