This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i remove this girl as my Facebook friend in your own personal opinion?
02-19-2014, 12:45 PM
Should i remove this girl as my Facebook friend in your own personal opinion?
There is this girl who used to act like a friend in the past but now is turning snobbish. When she started acting snobbish it was oddly when she made friends with one of my other ex-freinds who treated me even worse.

1. When ever i sit near her and start talking to other friends of mine she turns up her nose and starts making faces at me
2. When i'm going some where with a friend she comes along and steals our conversation which leaves me alone without anyone to talk to
3. I tend to pronounce her name wrongly from time to time. And when i do pronounce it wrongly she literally screams her name @ me and how it should be pronounced. Then when i say sorry she rolls her eyes @ me. (I mean it's an innocent mistake, no need to get overly angry.)

She's been doing this often. Sense she's clearly not treating me the best way should i remove her as my Facebook friend? I already don't talk that much anymore in person.
And another reason. When i give her an innocent compliment about herself all she does is look @ my like i have a mental disorder and ignore what i say

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:49 PM

Jesus how old are you lot?
XD
She's jealous of and trying to get at you.
Don't remove, she'll know she's won. Just keep smiling at her and acting as normal and she'll give up.
Facebook friends aren't that big of a deal unless you make them that way so I wouldn't worry about it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply