This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is wrong with One Direction fans?!?
02-19-2014, 12:45 PM
What is wrong with One Direction fans?!?
Don't get me wrong, I am a huge directioner. But I seriously am starting to hate this fandom. I love One Direction, but I admit that 50% of directioners are messed up. So, I have a 1D Twitter account (well, I had) and I posted a cool edit I saw of the boys. Then, all of a sudden, these idiots started commenting and saying the rudest things to me because the photo I posted was from 2011/2012 and they were calling me a "carrot", which I am not. I have been in this fandom for two years and am certainly not a carrot. For those who don't know, a carrot is a fan who knows nothing about them is about 10 or 11... and I'm 15. So, anyways, they were being unbelievably rude and said disgusting things to me, I mean... they were acting like the world was ending. They then all reported my account for posting that picture and now I am suspended. And, other directioners creep me out sometimes, usually they can't contain themselves and attack the boys when they meet them or scream in their ears and honestly most of them are plain disgusting with the stuff they say. I can't believe they got my account suspended for such a STUPID reason. We're all in the fandom for the same reason, that being One Direction... and posting an old picture automatically makes me a carrot?! I hate this fandom sometimes, I really do. And I cannot stand these IDIOTIC rumors and drama ! They should just leave the fandom, my goodness, why are One Direction fans so dumb?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM

Don't worry, I totally feel you on this one. I am also a directioner, but you can probably tell except I'm a year older than you are and hey- I have a Twitter too. I've noticed their obnoxious behavior because they're trying to be "sassy" but fail at it, I'm better at it anyways Tongue
Did that seriously happen?! I am so sorry; can't believe you'd lose your account for that. They're the same people and haven't even changed so much I don't see why it's such a big deal, I watch old videos all the time and I've been here since X-Factor, so hey, does that make me a carrot?
We all go through the carrot phase, not saying you are a carrot but just pointing it out.
Maybe one day you will meet them and those people won't, well hey, anything could happen. You may marry one of them for all we know, I mean, anythings possible. You seem very cool, like a much calmer fan and I like you for that. I respect you. No matter, I will remain a directioner but I try ignoring them, once again sorry for your acc. loss but it happens, there are weird people on Twitter. But when you get it back, block them and just mind your own business. Like, don't get into arguments with people like that, they're not worth our time. I see why you feel this way, I would hate to lose my account for a reason like that, but remember there are nicer fans like myself and you and other people, for ex. a lot of my friends. Those people who reported you are assholes. Hope this helped you, and hey, not all of us are like that! Wink

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:54 PM

What the hell!?! They suspended you because you posted a picture of 1D yet they're One Direction fans too?! Messed up. I love One Direction but hate their fans, this is why I don't have a Twitter and don't tell a lot of people I love 1D, because most of their fans are complete **** bags. ignore them.

***PSHT and they think 1D will like THEM?! One Direction hate people like that, in an interview, Liam said they scare them. seriously one d fans are creeps.
02-19-2014, 12:57 PM

oh.. finally an question I 100% agree with!! Big Grin YES directioners are the WORST fandom on earth, they hate on other fandoms BUT NOT one direction!
I think the reason they do this is, you know how one direction gets ALOT of hate? well, they're probably trying to "stand up" for them I guess.
just don't listen to them Smile they're just a bunch of idiots wasting their time on a boy band that (SUCKS) doesn't even know they exist.
♥HOPE I HELPED!♥
02-19-2014, 01:00 PM

Some of the fans are obsessed on twitter about getting followed by one direction which really stupid if you ask me.
02-19-2014, 01:09 PM

none of this would ever happen if you listend to rock , girl ^_^ .I had to say this.
I never liked 1D and never will. Jb fans and 1D fans they al look retarded sometimes indeed. I really dont know whats wrong with fans anyway sometimes.
02-19-2014, 01:11 PM

Because 3/4 of directioners are rude and stuck up and its all about being the best and having the best it cant be just about the Music if they think somebody else is getting in their way they will tare them apart fans like them are the reasons why I don't like the boys I get a bad vibe from them, but yeah because those 3/4's are really really young and they need to go watch barney instead of hating on people
02-19-2014, 01:19 PM

Some of them are so crazed it&#x27;s unreal, ridiculous, and unhealthy.

I&#x27;m not a directioner, but I have no reason to hate 1D. They&#x27;re fine. I am however, in other fandoms, and some directioner sneed to calm the f down.

Like the band is completely ruining their lives. Ugh.
02-19-2014, 01:22 PM

Because.......Nevermind....People are just cra cra
02-19-2014, 01:27 PM

I'm part of various fandoms and I do have to add to this that I think everyone in any kind of fandom feels this way sometimes. Look at the Once-ler fandom and notice how bad it is...