This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it wrong that I search my boyfriends facebook profile often?
02-19-2014, 12:45 PM
Is it wrong that I search my boyfriends facebook profile often?
My ex slept with my best friend so I cut contact with both of them and moved on and now that I have been in a relationship with this other guy for about a month now he is my everything and he loves me and proves it but I get so OCD sometimes and I constantly hit up his facebook profile to see what statuses and pictures he posts and to see who comments on them and what they say. Is this wrong? I told him I trust him 100% but I can't help it that I do this my ex is the one who made me this way due to his cheating on me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:47 PM

It's kind of wrong, it's awful when you get cheated on but you can't let it make you stop trusting other people you're going to be with.

You say you trust him, but if you really trusted him you wouldn't feel like you had to check his profile all the time would you?
Especially if he's never given you a reason not to trust him, if he found out he would probably be really hurt, thinking you don't trust him

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:53 PM

no it is not wrong at all
02-19-2014, 12:59 PM

Not really
02-19-2014, 01:03 PM

I don t blame you for being wary but you need to stop obsessing over his FB profile. He might find out and dump you. Guys dont like it when a gf checks up on them.