This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook is being a d*ck?
02-24-2014, 12:39 PM
Facebook is being a d*ck?
So Facebook lately is really starting to piss me off. Whenever i try to comment on a post or like a comment on a post,it won't work. but this is only on pages.I can comment on my friends' posts but not on pages.and before you say it,they didn't block me,because that would mean every page on Facebook blocked me including celebrities so that's highly unlikely.I've sent many complaints to the Facebook help centre and absolutely nothing has changed.PLLLLEEEEAAASEEE help me!
Thanks Ben, but I've already like the page AND the post and i still cant do anything

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 12:54 PM

You have to 'like' before posting. It's Facebook's way of artificially inflating numbers and making it seem like things are more viral than they are. TBH, you might as well not even use Facebook. All they are doing is selling everything they know about you to companies for a profit, and in the grand social scheme of things, you don't even get anything in return except crappy cellphone pics.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply