This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend deleted our relationship off his timeline. Why?
02-24-2014, 09:27 PM
My boyfriend deleted our relationship off his timeline. Why?
I just noticed when going through his facebook to look for something, on the 9th is when we put our relationship on fb. It pops up with a big picture of the person and says "In a relationship with blah blah blah." Well I ust noticed that his bubble isnt there anymore. I went check mine and it still is.

At the top of his page it still shows that hes in a relationship with me but the evidence in the history is gone. Why would he delete that? Does he not see me as long term? Whats going on.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 09:37 PM

he took it off. clearly doesnt want people to know. so take yours off and tell him to fuck off . best thing for u. good luck girl

Ads

02-24-2014, 09:37 PM

so.... why don't you ASK HIM!

see, this is the trouble with most relationships... communication.
02-24-2014, 09:43 PM

Could have been a glitch, an accident or he could be over you. Ask him.
02-24-2014, 09:48 PM

He was probably having a tidy up on his page! I'm sure it's nothing to be worried about! Forget about it. The important thing is you're together!
02-24-2014, 09:56 PM

Sounds like he is thinking about breaking up or cheating on you.
02-24-2014, 09:57 PM

Timeline is a fucker. It deletes random things. Think nothing of it, it's probably just Facebook being a noob. If it's still showing as in a relationship with you, then it doesn't matter.
02-24-2014, 10:01 PM

He may be engaged with someone.
02-24-2014, 10:07 PM

if your profile says your still in a relationship with him it means he's just hidden it from his profile or the website has glitched, not removed the relationship status.
02-24-2014, 10:09 PM

He may have tightened up the security of his account to try to counteract Facebook's incessant desire to give as much information about a person away to everyone else as possible. In so doing, he may have simply not realised that it restricted to whom his status was showing. Don't fly off the handle until you've checked that.

The alternative is that he wants to entice other girls on Facebook and can't have them seeing that he's already in some kind of relationship, otherwise how would he get into their pants?