This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did my friend unfollow me on Instagram?
02-24-2014, 11:05 PM
Why did my friend unfollow me on Instagram?
There is a boy in my grade and we aren't best friends forever but we get along really well. I recently noticed he unfollowed me on instagram. I didn't do anything bad to him, ever, and we never fought or anything. He is still following other people who aren't even his friends, such as a Minecraft geek at our school. He is also following my close friend, who isn't friends with him at all. Both of them post really pointless photos and they like every single one of their own. He follows people who aren't even following him! He likes a lot of my photos, too. Did he intentionally unfollow me or did he accidently press something? Any advice or ideas would be nice Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2014, 11:13 PM

Doesnt wanna be friends anymore?

Ads

02-24-2014, 11:20 PM

My guess is that he probably unfollowed you by accident. If that's not the reason, it could be a possibility that he secretly dislikes you, and is just being nice to you to your face. You never know what people have to say about you behind your back, or how they really feel about you. If you really care about this friend, try talking to him about why he unfollowed you.
02-24-2014, 11:27 PM

Because you have a horrible name "William".

Sorry, I know a William and I hate him!