This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to delete my Facebook account?
02-27-2014, 03:56 AM
How to delete my Facebook account?
So i made a facebook account but i didnt ask my Parents and i have a feeling they wouldve said no anyway. So now i have had one since may 2011. All my friends are my facebook friends. How should i delete my facebook without my friends realizing i faked my parents out, or my parents realizing i faked them out? No hate comments. And i AM planning to ask my parents if i can make one with their permission. But my moms really emotional about facebook so how should i ask? And also how can i delete my facebook without leaving a lot of remnants of my old profile?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2014, 04:06 AM

got to privacy setting its all there.

Ads

02-27-2014, 04:16 AM

Go into your account settings and there should be a deactivate account option. There will be a prompt to put in your password. put it in and you will no longer have a facebook account. To reactivate it all you have to do is put in your email and password like you would normally login.
02-27-2014, 04:17 AM

Got tO account settings and it should say it somewhere there
02-27-2014, 04:29 AM

Click the down arrow in the upper left corner. Click Account Settings, then click Security tab on left. Then in small blue font it will say "Deactivate Account." Click that. Smile
02-27-2014, 04:36 AM

https://www.facebook.com/deactivate.php
02-27-2014, 04:47 AM

When you log into Facebook. you are redirected to your regular Facebook page. Look up to the very top of it, and move your cursor near your name, home, and an arrow pointing down. Click the arrow, and it will show you a list of options, consisting of, "Account Settings", "Privacy Settings", and "Log Out". Click "Account Settings", and you will be directed to a page full of different account options. On the left side of the page, there would be another list of different options, click on "Security", and look over back to the page where it had changed. Of course, there would be more options, but right underneath all the options, this should be clearly in a blue, "Deactivate your account". Click it, and you will have one more page pop up before you can deactivate it, asking you to state your reason why, say I'll miss you to your friends, and etc. They're all optional, so you don't have to do it, but only if you choose to before deactivation.

I hope this helped. ^^
02-27-2014, 04:58 AM

to offically delete your account, not deactiving it.. but actually deleting it go here (you have to be log in of course): https://www.facebook.com/help/contact.ph...te_account

before you delete , you may want to delete stuff off your facebook, just incase you never know what you have out in the public eye.
02-27-2014, 05:05 AM

This guide will show you how to delete your account on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/04...count.html

Good luck!