This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gta 5 blimp code not working? (Xbox 360)?
02-27-2014, 06:10 PM
Gta 5 blimp code not working? (Xbox 360)?
I know that the game has been out for months now and that i should of done this much earlier but I have never got round to doing it. Basically I pre-ordered the game and it came with the blimp code on that piece of paper in the box but it has been sitting there for months now because I hadn't tried to enter the code as I have been having to much fun on the game and online. And when I finally get round to putting the code in it says that it is not valid. I have tried many times to put it in and it just keeps rejecting it. I was wondering if the code had expired or something. I am wondering if anyone else is in the same situation. Anyway thanks and help will be much appreciated!
Btw I live in the uk and pre ordered the game from amazon.
Should i contact rockstar support? Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2014, 06:16 PM

Who knows why this has happend to me previously with a game never found out why. The BLIMP isn't that special anyway its slow and boring and you can only use it on story mode.

Ads

02-27-2014, 06:20 PM

Contact microsoft from there site or tweet them @xboxsupport1 but do not put the codes in the tweet if they ask for the code diret msg them ( only if doing it by twitter )