This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What to do when dating with a kid?
02-28-2014, 10:16 AM
What to do when dating with a kid?
I got pregnant while I was broke up with my boyfriend well I was supposed to hang out with this guy (my boyfriend and I had been broken up for two months) well right before I was going to I found out I was pregnant, I didn't really know him so I didn't want to tell him sorry I'm pregnant I can't. My told him my phone broke and at the time I didn't use any social media so he could only text her phone if he wanted to talk to me. The other day h messaged me on facebook. Me and my daughters father broke up and he was saying we should hang out but he was drinking at the time to, he drinks a lot on weekends. I gave him my number and told him to text me the next day and he never did. He hasn't messaged me either. I was wondering what I should do? He's obviously interested because he has been before but I think he forgot to but I don't want to message him again and annoy him either.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2014, 10:30 AM

I don't have any advice for your "love" life (loose use of the term), but I really think you should give the kid up for adoption. Just sayin', pregnant teen, alcoholic boyfriend, lives in a trailer park, lies about nonsense like cell phones (might have made one of those up)... you're basically Honey Booboo's mother waiting to happen.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply