This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i stop facebook notifications?
02-28-2014, 09:37 PM
how do i stop facebook notifications?
I get notifications from a few people on Facebook when they update their status, and upload or share photos. A star comes up beside the name, but it's not because they're in my Close Friends group because no-one is in that group, and I have already turned notifications off for that. The star symbol that comes up beside their name on the notification is slightly different to that on the Close Friends anyway.
I think I figured it out, you click on the notifications world symbol at the top, and then click the cross on the top right corner of the notifications you want to stop. It comes up with 'Turn off recent friend activity notifications' and you click turn off. Hopefully that works, I guess I'll find out soon enough! Thanks for the suggestions Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2014, 09:45 PM

Idk need help on that too

Ads

02-28-2014, 09:48 PM

To stop getting notifications from a certain person you must go to their profile and somewhere around there, there is a stop notifications button
02-28-2014, 09:57 PM

unsubscribe from them