This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has my friend deleted me as friend facebook?
03-01-2014, 10:42 AM
Has my friend deleted me as friend facebook?
I have this friend on facebook and I think she might have deleted me as a friend on facebook. I think this because I haven't seen her online for about half a week to a week. Plus I haven't seen any wall posts or any thing about her ( on facebook ). I checked in my friends list and it says that she is still there. I can also look on her profile and everything. (I'm not stalking just wanting to know if she deleted me).

If she deleted me would I still be able to see her profile. Is there any way I can tell if she deleted me?

Ps I have not done anything to annoy her.
ok sorry... i think some of you misunderstood me when i said "haven't seen any wall posts or any thing about her" I meant this only on the home page or live feed. When i went on her profile i could still see everything. but it was reallly old stuff

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2014, 10:44 AM

If she's still on your friends list, then she hasn't deleted you. Maybe she's busy.

Ads

03-01-2014, 10:57 AM

She did not delete you as a friend, just blocked you into seeing her activity. Bit(hes do that. Bit(hes be weird like that.
03-01-2014, 11:11 AM

If shes on your friends list she hasnt deleted you.

If you go on your profile and it asks if you want to become a friend with her she deleted you.

If you cant see anything, like if she comments on a friend's status, she blocked you.

But right now you're still ffriends.
03-01-2014, 11:14 AM

Why dont you just ask her?
03-01-2014, 11:18 AM

She has not deleted you, if she did you would have to reinvite her as a friend.

if she has Blocked or banned you, you would not be able to find her profile at all.

She might just not have a computer at the moment or has not used facebook for a week or so
03-01-2014, 11:25 AM

No she didn't, she might be busy or something, not everyone spends their whole time on facebook, they have more important things to do, if she's still on your friend's list, and your able to see her profile, and send her a message or something, she's still your friend, it just means she's offline.
03-01-2014, 11:37 AM

Maybe something happened? She can also be unactive and not do anything. Doesn't mean she HAS to make wall posts on facebook. There's also an option to appear offline on facebook. A way to check is go to her profile, if there is an option where you can add her as a friend then yes. She's deleted you. If not then no she didn't. Chances are she didn't probably >.>
03-01-2014, 11:47 AM

If she's still on your friend list, she didn't delete you. She's just not using her Facebook much lately I guess. Maybe she's busy or grounded or something.
03-01-2014, 11:53 AM

She would have been removed from your friends list. Perhaps she is sick or quitting Facebook. I quit it 0.0. The shit was to annoying and addicting yet pointless. I mean its taking over schools and other websites now 0.0. LOL...If she quit i <3 her lol.