This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my wife cheating me?
03-01-2014, 09:13 PM
Is my wife cheating me?
Hi,

Kindly help me, here are the circumstances, i would like to know whether i'm wrong or for sure there is something cooking up.

1) It's a 7 year old marriage since start it was going bad... somehow tried to handle it... 5 year old kid.

2) 2 yrs back there was a meeting to settle disputes bet me and her... she wanted divorce.

3) Her bro-in-law (younger sisters husband) came to know about all this and he all of a sudden stopped talking to me and directly started calling my wife / inviting her for various occasions. He would deliberately look for reasons to call her.

4) Even she responded well to his actions.... she would hide his calls, would go to his parties etc. without my knowledge.

5) Also i saw that her facebook friends list doesn't comprise of her sister, however, this man and his friends are there in her list. She also opened my sons fb account and again the same thing.

7) I caught her mid night when he called her, since then she sleeps in separate room with the mobile phone intact. She doesn't allow any physical relations as well.

8) I asked her to remove that man from her fb list but she refused upfront and was ready to divorce instead.

9) I asked her to stop all this she would sms, ph him when ever rqd / festivals / occasions etc.

10) she clears all her fb, sms, phone calls etc.

11) I objected to all this she said its none of my business, its her privacy.

This man he has been blessed by his father with wealth, he happens to be a very loose character person, lately it has also been learnt that he has been torturing his wife and wants divorce. Friends, kindly advice whether am in wrong direction or is my wife cheating me.

Thanks,
Piyush

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2014, 09:14 PM

Unless you have actual proof you can&#x27;t really say she&#x27;s cheating but it&#x27;s safe to assume, considering all of the circumstances. If she wants a divorce give it to her, that&#x27;s definitely a sure sign. Also, you&#x27;re her husband so who she is talking to and other things of that nature and certainly your business.

Ads

03-01-2014, 09:15 PM

Do not subject yourself to misery. She's obviously cheating on you. Youve tried your best to keep this marriage together but nobody is happy. If she wants out, let her. Dont worry. You deserve better. But stop prying on her. You will only hurt yourself.
03-01-2014, 09:30 PM

hey dont think bad.. may be ur wife is very angry on u so she needs some affection from somebody else as a good friend, brother or such..
so she may not cheat u..
try to be close with her, ask her about every problems inside her heart..
try to solute those problems in ur best cases..
all the best..
03-01-2014, 09:37 PM

You know the answer. She's cheating. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, has wings and quacks, what do you have? A duck.

If I were you I would begin to plot how you can get out of this relationship under the best conditions possible. That means plot and plan, but don't under any circumstances have some angry, confrontational moment. This is a time to use your brains and keep your emotions in check.
03-01-2014, 09:51 PM

shes cheating on u and if shes ready to divorce u then gve it to her i mean if she sleeps in anoher room then u hvae problems and says its none ur business well hello ur her husband she shouldnt be hiding calls from men and going to parties without u knowing. divorce her now
03-01-2014, 09:57 PM

She is getting attracted towards him, she is going to destroy her life, you can't stop her now.
03-01-2014, 10:11 PM

Its clearly seeming its cheatable on u.do u hv concrete proof or hv u followed hr in hr scandal n pried?go raid hr. Do it safe n whn u feel wrong things r goin on,speak to sisinlaw frankly n both solve it out by separating them n confronting later on.not bfr ur kids tho.if u want hr get hr bk.or hv a fling wit sisinlaw n get mor chaotic.ha.ur wish.gud lck.js joking.
03-01-2014, 10:24 PM

Honey, cheating is the last thing you should worry about...because at this point..you dont even have a marriage. Its time for you to move on and find somebody you can have a relationship with, because you dont have one there.
03-01-2014, 10:35 PM

She is cheating on you, no doubt. You have several options like
1. shift your residence
2. live separately from your wife
3. try to act as if you have a new relationship

If she is serious about you, she will try to argue with you on the
3rd point.
It is difficult to get a divorce at this point as both of you are living
under one roof. To get a divorce one of you should be insane, or living
separately for a long period. When living together, refusing to engage
in sexual activity is also a reason for divorce.

You may better contact a good divorce lawyer in your area for further
details about divorce. But before everything, you should have a serious
discussion with your wife and warn her that you may move for a divorce
if she is not cooperating with you. Having affair with another man while being
married is another reason for divorce too. But for all these, you should have
solid proof.

Hope everything will be all right once you hold a serious discussion with her.