This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Finding friends on myspace or facebook?
03-02-2014, 07:12 PM

Facebook:
To get to Classmate Search, roll over “Friends” in the top menu and select “Find Friends.” At the bottom of that page, you’ll see links to search for classmates if you’ve added school networks.
Once you get to the Classmate Search page, you can search either by high school, or by college. You can’t search both your high school and your university at the same time. To narrow down your results, choose a class year when searching.

Myspace:

Next, click on the Search button at the top of the page.
In the middle of the Search page, you'll see a box titled Classmate Finder. Inside this box are three fields: School Name, Country, and State/Province.
Fill out these fields with your information.
You'll see a page with your school on it; click on the name of your school.
The next screen you'll see will give you the opportunity to refine your search. You have a few search options here: you can look for men or women, define age range, relationship status, graduation year or years attended, major and minor, clubs, fraternity, classes, and more. I would suggest starting your search pretty wide and narrowing your focus as you go; otherwise, you're going to have too strictly focused a search and might not be as successful as you would like. When you're finished, press Update.
That's pretty much it - I've been lucky enough to find plenty of old high school and college friends this way, and I didn't have to pay one red cent.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 07:28 PM

type in the name of your friends in the search engine and the name of the high school and location , then see what it finds .

Ads

03-02-2014, 07:40 PM

For Facebook go to find friends and select your school for myspace join your school from there on the school page you should be able to find people