This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think of John Rich calling Clay Aiken a racist?
03-03-2014, 11:35 AM
What do you think of John Rich calling Clay Aiken a racist?
"(Clay) Aiken posted the following comment on Tuesday evening while apparently taking in the Republican National Convention:

"Playing drinking game with my brother now. We drink every time we see a black person on screen at the RNC convention. #soberasamormon."

(John) Rich responded, "CLAY! You should be ashamed for racist comments like THAT! WOW." He noted, "I wonder how long it will be till @clayaiken takes that idiotic post down. Clay, you're better than that...I hope."

When Aiken did not respond, Rich fired off yet again: "And to finish it off, hashtags soberasamormon? I thought your charity was for inclusion, not EXCLUSION. What happened?"

BASICALLY, calling out the GOP for being non-inclusive to black people means that the person doing the calling OUT is a racist?

Does this demonstrate the ignorance of some members of the GOP, that some do not even know what the word "racist" means?

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/our-country...16311.html

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2014, 11:50 AM

Who & who?

Ads

03-03-2014, 11:54 AM

Mormons are known for being sober. One would think that'd be a source of pride.
03-03-2014, 12:09 PM

Let's all accept the fact that to some degree all white people are racist and stop being so shocked when they "accidently" make it know. They view themselves as the self proclaimed "better race" to all races