This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what would you do if someone made a page about you talking about how you look?
03-03-2014, 03:09 PM
what would you do if someone made a page about you talking about how you look?
ok someone has stolen my daughters real life photo on facebook and is making fun of her and how she look what do I do to get it removed

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2014, 03:23 PM

Take a screenshot, make a complaint to police.

Ads

03-03-2014, 03:32 PM

Um...just remove it. Or U can just let the girl be an @ss, she isn't really hurting ur daughter so it doesn't matter.
03-03-2014, 03:35 PM

report to the police
03-03-2014, 03:42 PM

You can report it. Reporting it as harassment will notify Facebook to remove it. They'll delete the account and everything will go back to normal. However, this person who is doing this to your daughter is only one of the many reasons why this world has turned to crap. I personally believe some legal action should be taken against this person just to send the message.

What this person is doing to your daughter is cyber bullying, which is illegal. Its a form of harassment and when people are bullying via social networking, they tend to be much harsher because they don't have to deal with confrontation. I would leave the account alone. Don't even report it. Call the police. Let them actually look at the facebook page. Tell them who you think it is (assuming you actually know). Then let them take care of it. I assume they can track this person down if you don't know. But yes, Cyber bullying is illegal. And besides being wrong on a legal scale, its just a terrible thing to do on a moral scale. Cyber bulllying isn't something people should be doing for fun. Its a real concern and many have contemplated suicide because of it.

I sincerely hope you get this person, and give them everything they have coming.