This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cant update android apps?
03-05-2014, 01:25 PM
Cant update android apps?
i m using galaxy y duos gt-s6102. Whenever i try to update apps like facebook, maps ,etc........it says "insufficient storage available".

i have about 30 MB internal memory left and lots of external. What should i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2014, 01:36 PM

just update the new software of android..
then might be u can update ur android apps.

Ads

03-05-2014, 01:48 PM

I have found for the latest firmware and found that it has official update to ics 4.0.4. I became very happy that I has finally got ics update in my phone and can update my phone to android ics 4.0.4. I downloaded the firmware. the phone version hasn't changed its still 2.3.6 only pda and csc version are changed. then I go into samfirmware.com to check the latest version for my phone. I got this firmware S6102DDMC1_S6102ODDMB1_INU but there is no version written. any one knows that Samsung galaxy y duos can really be updated to ics 4.0.4. if anyone one has done that please give me the link of the firmware.
03-05-2014, 02:03 PM

Check your internal memory.Hope after doing this you will get enough space to install app in your samsung mobile. To do so use the following 4 steps to solve your internal memory.
1) Most of the popular apps like facebook + youtube etc are stored by default in internal memory and you cant really move it to external memory simply.

2) Use App2SD android app to transfer your apps to external memory, although not all apps will get transfered.

3) Uninstall apps that you rarely use and killing space and memory on your mobile phone.

4) Clear Cache, Clear Browsing Data of applications to add count to internal memory.