This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This girl is odd? What do I do?
03-06-2014, 10:15 AM
This girl is odd? What do I do?
Okay so I met this girl off of twitter. I'm gay and I thought she was pretty..but I didn't even think nothing of her. It was just whatever. She then messaged me and said "Is it just me or do I think we should text?!" So I gave her my number and we started texting. She was giving me vibes that I thought she might be interested in girls, but she told me she had a boyfriend for 5 years. (We're both 20) So I was like oh! That's cool. Happy for you. And then she replied and said something to the likes of "Yeah but I wan't something different." She ended up getting drunk one night and asking me if I liked girls, then told me she thought I was hot and she has always been curious. I'm still a little stand off ish now, because it seems to me that she gets like this when she's only drunk. I told her that I felt that way about it, and she said she means what she says. I just feel she's one of those girls that likes to kiss girls when she's drunk only. She still says some things when shes sober about wanting to be with a girl, but it's amplified about 10 times more when she's drunk. I'm very skeptical of her. I really don't have an interest in her because I don't know her enough, but I like the attention when we talk. What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2014, 10:19 AM

is she fake? haha
i feel like i'm skeptical of almost everyone on the internet until i see them on a cam or in person or something.

but other than that maybe just keep talking for now and see what happens? like if it dies off or what not.

Ads

03-06-2014, 10:28 AM

She's just another twit from twitter. Stop talking to her. She's just using you for her own amusement.