This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How come nobody uses facebook anymore?
03-09-2014, 04:37 AM
How come nobody uses facebook anymore?
Everyboby tweets and uses instagram now. What happened to facebook? There are only old peope there now lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2014, 04:44 AM

We are not old :-)

Ads

03-09-2014, 04:48 AM

Facebook is the new My Space, if you want to keep up, use Twitter and Instagram.
03-09-2014, 05:02 AM

Lots of people use Facebook. Lots of people do not tweet or use Instagram. Check out the meaning of the words nobody and everybody.
03-09-2014, 05:08 AM

Facebook still gets by far more traffic then Twitter or Instagram... Facebook gets about 800,000,000 unique visitors a month, Twitter gets 250,000,000... ( http://www.ebizmba.com/articles/most-popular-websites ). It might just be your circle of friends who have started to use Twitter and Instagram more often...
03-09-2014, 05:22 AM

I use facebook, so I suppose I am one of the OLD people you talk about.
03-09-2014, 05:34 AM

I was on it until recently there are a lot of young people on facebook if you look properly. I think though that facebook has been around since 2004 so it's been around for 9 years everything has it's time eventually.
03-09-2014, 05:38 AM

Only people that believe they have to jump on the bandwagon of the latest fad use tweets and instagram. There are a great deal of people that want to maintain friendships that use Facebook.